#Bridgeport CT #ctfire–Fire rips through home on Hanford Street home in Bridgeport tonight. Evacuation tone was sounded for firefighters to evacuate. It took almost an hour for firefighter to get control of the fire to go from defensive to offensive mode to fight the fire. NO injuries reported to firefighters or those in the building. I’ll
6:26pm–#Bridgeport CT–Report of a kitchen fire at 256 Cottage Street on the second floor. Plan B call for pizza at Fire Engine Pizza at 2914 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport then Marsillio’s Appliance on Black Rock Turnpike in Fairfied for pricing better than the big box stores! Turns out be a faulty electrical cord behind the stove.