Around 8pm Sunday night firefighters received a call from 113 Gregory Circle that smoke was entering her apartment from another adjoining apartment. Firefighters responded and quickly responded and put out the blaze. It appears an electric extension cord may be the cause. The Fire Marshall was called to the scene by 8:20pm. One woman appeared to be checked by EMTs for smoke inhalation.

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply