MANCHESTER, N.H. — Authorities said a 74-year-old man smoking while on oxygen died in a fire in Manchester on Tuesday…..The Manchester Fire Department and State Fire Marshal’s Office said Saxton was smoking while on home oxygen system when a small explosion occurred.  Read full report with video….

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply