Milford shopping plaza fire ruled accidental–MILFORD, CT (WFSB) -A strip mall in Milford was destroyed after a massive fire Tuesday night. Fire officials say someone didn’t properly put out some sort of smoking material inside Tobacco Junction Store. It could have been a cigarette, a cigar or incense.   Read more……

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply