7:13pm–#Fairfield CT #ctfire–A kitchen fire at 651 Tunxis Hill Road.  Burning food on the stove has now extended into the duct work.  The homeowner is evacuating the home with their pets.  They are going to need our sponsors!  Fire Engine Pizza for dinner, Marsillio’s for a new stove and Servpro for smoke damage!

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply