11:54pm–#Ansonia CT–A resident at 26 North State Street has burns from what he says is bleach.  He put it under the sink which he says burned a hole in the floor, his clothes and his hands.  EMS just arrived confirmed bleach burns and that they were superficial.

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply