3:50pm–#Bridgeport CT–Firefighters are on scene at 331 Griffin Avenue for smoke in the basement.  They are investigating and found an overheated electrical motor on the furnace.  If it were really bad the could have called our friends at ServPro that would make it like it never even happened!

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply