SERVPRO_square3 copy12:46pm–#Trumbull CT–Firefighters are on scene at 6236 Main Street where a washing machine was on fire in the back of the machine.  The fire was quickly extinguished and it did not spread anywhere else.  If it did our friends at Servpro could make it like it never even happened!


Los bomberos están en el número de 6236 Main Street, donde una lavadora estaba en llamas en la parte posterior de la máquina. El fuego fue extinguido rápidamente y no se extendió en otros lugares. Y si sucedió, Servpro de nuestros amigos podría haber hecho parecer como si nunca hubiera sucedido!

Os bombeiros estão no numero 6236 da Main Street, onde uma máquina de lavar estava pegando fogo na parte de trás da máquina. O fogo foi extinto rapidamente e não se espalhou para outro lugar. E se tivesse acontecido, nossos amigos da Servpro poderiam ter feito parecer como se isso nunca tivesse acontecido!

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply