5:01pm–#Fairfield CT—Firefighters were at Lalley Boulevard for spontaneously combustion of floor sanding materials.  Fortunately it was in the driveway and it did not extend into the house.  But if it did our friends at ServPro would have made it Like It Never Even Happened!


Los bomberos estaban en Lalley bulevar para la combustión espontánea de materiales de lijado piso. Afortunadamente estaba en el camino de entrada y no se extendía a la casa. Pero si así fuera nuestros amigos de SERVPRO habrían hecho como si nunca hubiera ocurrido!

Os bombeiros estavam em Lalley Boulevard para a combustão espontânea de materiais de lixar piso. Felizmente, foi na garagem e não se estendeu para dentro da casa. Mas se ele fez nossos amigos da SERVPRO teria feito como se nunca tivesse acontecido!

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply