2022-02-04@10:19pm–#Shelton CT– #ctfire– Firefighters on scene at Molnar Drive for a fire in the living room. Arriving firefighters report that there is a down branch in the long driveway with downed electrical wires complicating things. Turned out to be a surge protector on fire that melted and is now out.

This news report is made possible by:

Stephen Krauchick

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply