2022-02-06@10:18pm–#Ansonia CT– #ctfire– Firefighters are on Dempsey Road where a homeowner was grilling a steak outside and it caught the shingles on the side of the house to catch fire. The shingles were just smoking when firefighters arrived.

If it were really bad our sponsor would have made it Like It Never Even Happened!

Stephen Krauchick

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply