2022-03-27@12:45am–#Stratford CT– #ctfire— Firefighters were called to an activated fire alarm at the Chase Bank on 2885 Main Street. The discovered smoke but found it to be a overheated/fire in a refrigerator at Ambrosia Bakery. The firefighters had challenges trying to locate the source with all the business closed and locked between the bank and the bakery.

Stephen Krauchick

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply