11:26pm–Don’t go to sleep yet Norwalk!  Report of a boiler fire at 11 Robin Square East.   Firefighters on the way.  An overheated motor is to blame.  Firefighters vented the building.

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply