3:32pm–#Bridgeport CT–Firefighter responded to an activated fire alarm at 380 Mountain Grove Street.  What they found was a power washer was being used indoors causing a high level of carbon monoxide readings in the building.  EMS was called to the scene to check out the workers, fortunately none  of them had any symptoms.  The building was ventilated by firefighters and the business was told to cease the use of the gas powered power washer indoors.


By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply