2022-05-11@12:34pm–#Bridgeport CT– #ctfire– Firefighters arrived for an alarm at Blackham School on Thorme Street and reported smoke coming from the 2nd floor. Additional personnel were called to the scene. They discovered a trash can on fire and removed it from the school. There was no danger to any of the students.

This news report is made possible by:

Stephen Krauchick

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply