2023-05-12@7:34pm–#Bridgeport CT– Firefighters were called to a fire in a bathroom in the 300 block of Parrott Avenue. Firefighter made a quick entry and extinguished the fire and rescued a woman on the second floor who was unable to walk safely out of the building.

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply