#Bridgeport CT–Steffon Gooden gave no mind to his personal safety to prevent a house fire on Cowles Street in Bridgeport Saturday night. “My son is a hero he saved our whole family from a flaming pot that almost caught the house on fire said mother Krissy Littrell”. Steffon attempted to put the burning pot out with water. When that did not work he took the burning pot outside. “He was more worried about his brother,sister,girlfriend,me his mom an are dog an her puppies” said Krissy. Steffon did suffer first and second degree burns during the incident. Good job Steffon!