3:33pm–#Fairfield CT–Some scary moments for the homeowners at 184 Sigwin Drive when they had a grill fire on their 2nd story deck that was attached to the home.  The fire was due to a leaking propane tank.  Assistant Fire Chief Scott Bisson took charge of the scene and reported the fire was quickly extinguished and the remainder of the tank was vented.  There were no injuries.

I spoke with Sabra over at Servpro today and she told me she will have some safe grilling tips coming to us this week!

184 Sigwin Grill Fire

Asustadizo por los dueños de la propiedad en 184 Sigwin Drive cuando tenían un fuego en la chimenea, en su segundo piso del balcón. El incendio se debió a una fuga en el tanque de propano. El subjefe de bomberos de Scott Bisson se hizo cargo de la escena e informó que el fuego fue extinguido rápidamente y el resto del tanque se ventiló. No hubo heridos.

Momentos assustadores para os proprietários do imóvel na 184 Sigwin Drive quando eles tiveram um incêndio na grelha em sua varanda do segundo andar. O incêndio foi devido a um vazamento no tanque de propano. Fire Chief Assistant Scott Bisson tomou conta da cena e informou que o fogo foi rapidamente extinto e o restante do tanque foi ventilado. Não houve feridos.

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply