10:11pm–#Norwalk CT–Firefighters battle a ceiling fire in the laundromat at 171 Main Street.  The fire was caused by a commercial grade dryer.  Firefighters kept it from extending elsewhere.

By Stephen Krauchick

DoingItLocal is run by Steve Krauchick. Steve has always had interest with breaking news even as an early teen, opting to listen to the Watergate hearings instead of top 40 on the radio. His interest in news spread to become the communities breaking news leader in Connecticut’s Fairfield County. He strongly believes that the public has right to know what is happening in their backyard and that government needs to be transparent. Steve also likes promoting local businesses.

Leave a Reply