2019-11-30@7:30pm--#Bridgeport CT-- Firefighters were called to the North Avenue Jail for a structure fire. It turned out to be burned insulation around a motor according to radio reports.
2019-11-30@2:11pm--#Trumbull CT-- Firefighters are fighting a number of brush fires, one at Route 15/25 merge and another set of fires near the movie theaters on Quarry Road. This news report is made possible by: [caption id="attachment_79386" align="aligncenter" width="300"] See all the great deals at:https://www.bmwofbridgeport.com/new-vehicles/this-months-bmw-lease-deals-special-offers-in-connecticut/[/caption]
2019-11-29@6:08PM --#Bridgeport CT---On Friday the Bridgeport Emergency Operations Center received the report of a hit and run accident/pedestrian struck near the intersection of William Street and Roosevelt Street. An unidentified vehicle was traveling southbound in the 1000 block of William Street when it struck a parked vehicle. The suspect vehicle continued south on William Street and struck a pedestrian walking across the intersection of William Street and Roosevelt Street. The victim/pedestrian was dragged several car lengths south on William Street before he was detached from the striking vehicle and left in the roadway. The striking vehicle, along with the operator, fled the scene travelling southbound on William Street. The suspect vehicle is described only as a dark colored SUV. Bridgeport…
2019-11-29@11:20pm--#Bridgeport CT-- Another person was robbed and shot in the arm at Laurel Avenue/Court area. Another person was robbed on Laurel Avenue earlier and shot in the leg. This news report is made possible by: [caption id="attachment_74833" align="aligncenter" width="420"] For more information visit: https://www.acesbailbondsct.com/[/caption]
2019-11-29@10:07pm--#Bridgeport Ct-- A man was having a dispute with a man on Thorme and Main, throwing items at each other. The victim followed the suspect who then opened fire at him at Jewett and Main Street leaving 3 bullet holes in the back of the car. The victim was not hit.
3:50pm--UPDATE: Firefighters say the source was a burnt out belt. No mention what it was a belt to. Sounds like my belt after Thanksgiving dinner! 2019-11-29@3:40pm--#Milford CT-- Report of smoking coming from the sitting room on the first floor at Macy's at the Connecticut Post Mall. They are closing that area off to prevent smoke from going inside the mall. This news report is made possible by:
1:18pm--UPDATE: Two more employees complaining of dizziness. According to radio reports one of the heaters at the entrance was malfunctioning. 2019-11-29@1:03pm--#Stratford CT-- There is a reported gas leak at BJ's on Ferry Boulevard. A customer called it in and said there are people out in the front feeling dizzy including one employee. It was not called in by an employee but a customer. Firefighters on scene investigating. This news report is made possible by our SAFE heating sponsor: