4:11pm–#Milford CT– There is a large gas leak at 180 Melba Street and the large condo building has been evacuated. High readings in the attic even after the firefighters turned off the gas to the building according to firefighter radio transmissions. Gas company called to the scene. This news report is made possible by:
9:11pm–#Milford CT– #cttraffic–A rollover crash I-95 southbound between exits 39 and 38. State police are reporting minor injuries but that there is a large amount of debris on the highway.
MILFORD, Conn. (December 4, 2018) Boys & Girls Village received a $435,000 annualized grant from the Connecticut Department of Children and Families (DCF) to support delivery of an intensive home-based services program entitled Multisystemic Therapy – Building Stronger Families (MST-BSF). The program will treat families that are active cases within DCF where there is physical
HARTFORD – State Representative Brenda Kupchick (R-132) and State Senator Tony Hwang (R-28) today shared their support of a state grant for mortgage foreclosure counseling in the amount of $28,000 given to Operation Hope of Fairfield this year. The funding, which comes from the state’s Interest on Real Estate Broker’s Trust Account (IOREBTA), will be used to provide local
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut – November 29, 2018 – St. Vincent’s Medical Center will host its fourth annual Birth Symposium. Expectant parents are invited to learn more about St. Vincent’s birthing and maternity services on Thursday, December 13, 2018, at 7:00 pm. Birth Center tours will begin at 6:30 pm. Featuring caring and compassionate birthing and maternity experts,
I just received this email. I knew NOT to click on the link. I called the bank directly to make sure my account was in good standing which it was. The customer service person said they do NOT post any links in their emails. I have worked with the police departments long enough to not
5:11pm–#Milford CT– Firefighters quickly extinguish a pallet of goods with a portable fire extinguisher at Walmart at 1365 Boston Post Road in the garden department. If it was really bad, our sponsor could make it like it Never Even Happened:
5:00pm–#Bridgeport CT– Prayers are needed for a two-year-old who had a fish tank fall on him in the 400 block of Noble Avenue. The child is unresponsive according to radio reports. This news report is made possible by:
1:11pm–#Milford CT– Firefighters are on the scene of smoke inside Burger King at 1292 Boston Post Road. Firefighters investigating say the restaurant filled with smoke once the heat in the dining room was turned up. It might be from a unit on the roof. The Hamburglar was unavailable for comment. This news report is
3:42pm–#cttraffic–#Milford CT– Watch out for this four-car crash on I-95 southbound with injuries near exit 35. One car is sideways on the highway.