There is a man at Arctic and Helen Street armed with a meat cleaver. No word if it is a high capacity meat cleaver. UPDATE: Police have him detained. Ya know I had to use this ad:
2:11pm–#Bridgeport CT–Firefighters called for a structure fire at 1810 Stratford Avenue. They have just arrived on scene, reporting there is nothing visible from the street but an alarm is going off. They are checking it out, now reporting there was a fire on the third floor, the sprinklers went off and flooded the second floor. UPDATE: Firefighters are still fighting the fire according to latest radio transmission. UPDATE: Police called for a tenant that was acting suspiciously.
Remember I stopped up at Interstate Batteries a few weeks ago? I promised to show you some really cool new items the have in stock. First off I can’t be any happier than the battery replacement for my cellphone. Holds a charge all day long. And I use it often times for photos of news events and of course my GPS to get me to the calls. Not to mention the Interstate Battery that powers the DoingItLocalmobile.
Here is the Micro-Start, it is the World’s smallest jump starter but it is also a multiple power supply. Not only will it start your car put it has USB connection, 12 volt port, a laptop port and so much more! Now it powers ALL your devices, not just jump start your car. Great for the college student going away to school!
Give Larry a call at the warehouse at 203- 368-2300 or visit him and the crew at 125 Holland Ave, Bridgeport. He’s also open Saturday’s 8am to 1pm.
1:28pm–#ctfire–#Bridgeport CT–The fire at the Remington Plant has not jumped to a multi family house at 101 Helen Street. Stratford and Fairfield assisting in this blaze. Trumbull has just dispatched a ladder and engine for mutual aid.
El incendio en la Planta de Remington ha saltado a una casa multifamiliar en 101 Helen Street. Stratford y Fairfield ayudar en este incendio. Trumbull sólo ha enviado una escalera y motor de ayuda mutua
O incêndio na Remington Planta saltou para uma casa multi familiar em 101 Helen Street. Stratford e Fairfield ajudando nesse incendio. Trumbull acaba de despachar uma escada e motor de ajuda mútua